Female Model Photography
How to Pose Female Models.
Who runs the world? GIRLS.
Catching your models personality and beauty can be challenging at first. From my experience, I felt more comfortable and confident in my skills when I built a relationship with my models. Not only was I able to ask them to try knew things, they were able to tell me what they were comfortable with and help me catch their best angles! I wrote down a couple tips that helped me capture these beautiful models!
- Get to know your models, make them feel comfortable.
- Don’t be afraid to try knew poses.
- Have them leave towards you.
- Get close, get below them, try knew angles.
- Let them guide you with their poses at first to see what they are comfortable with.
- Lastly, bring their personality alive through your photography!
- Compliment the models.
- Show them picture along the way so they can fix anything if they want!
Heather Chesky Photography has wonderful images of female photography as well! Check out her site.